Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What a year it has been......

I wish I could have been better about keeping up on my blog. I always am so inspired by others, I aim to create and share daily. The past year has been ... well it's been quite a year... I will start back on this blog by saying, I know how it feels to fall uncontrollably from where you have worked so hard to get to. 2011 started off with the passing of my father... while the pain lived in me I promised myself to keep going to school to get closer to my degree. I just needed distraction from the reality that was all around me. As I was finishing up my semester of school I found myself in a nasty situation resulting in a DUI and the loss of my license.. I tell you this accepting responsibility for my actions... I ended up breaking off of a long term relationship and skipping a semester of school. My life has transformed unrecognizably, which is neither good nor bad, just different. I have been trying to adapt and adjust. I have finally found myself in a place where I feel I can devote time and energy into the things I am passionate about. I plan to add to my blog regularly. I hope to hear your thoughts and inspirations as well.
Much Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment