Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions



I have been debating weather to post these or not.
I always greet the new year with big dreams
and a childlike enthusiasm to accomplish my goals.
I have more often than not have set goals and ideas only
to forget about them a month later.
I guess they must not have been that important.
So I have thought long and hard about what
ideas I want to be important to me this year.


Here they are...


Create something beautiful everyday. (Anything counts, just create.)




Make more pieces of clothing than I buy.



Have more adventures.



Cut my Starbucks habit and save that $4 a day for my own espresso machine.



Volunteer for a cause I believe in.



Yoga daily.

So now that I have posted my ideas here,
I will see them and remember.
Be held to them.
I welcome this new year with an open heart
and a fresh thirst to live and create.


1 comment:

  1. love this.. cheers to a fabulous new year!

    http://www.stuffyoulllove.com

    ReplyDelete